Finding out your child is disabled is probably the first big shock that we all face. For me, it was one of the biggest shocks of my life.
It is Overwhelming!
Over the last few months, I have talked to many parents just starting this journey who are facing the diagnosis of their child’s disabilities. Where do you turn, and how do you handle the emotions, the decisions, and everything that you face?
Today, we are going to open up. We get raw. We get emotional, and we want to share the story of how we found out about Emily’s Holoprocencephaly. We also share how we each dealt with the emotions we felt, and how we handled the grief we felt when we first found out.
In today’s episode, you will find:
- How to handle the grief, and what it means
- The biggest reason we wouldn’t accept the Doctor’s prognosis
- How we decided to move forward, despite the grim outlook
- Why I couldn’t take the burden, and what i did instead
This is just the first part. We went for over an hour and a half…
In this uncut episode, you will dive deeper into:
- how our faith has impacted our decisions
- why we chose not tot tell everyone, and what we did instead
- How a single moment changed Jessica’s focus, and impacted her emotional turmoil
- how to handle questioning your beliefs as you face the struggles coming your way
- What is wrong at 2am everyday? we are still searching for the answer to that….
- 3 keys to dealing with the emotions you are feeling
Make sure you check out the full episode today, and start getting your emotions in balance. Enter your name and email below, and I will send it to you right away!